Fredrikson & Byron’s Watch & Win Contest Headquarters
Sponsored by Fredrikson & Byron's
Advertising, Marketing & Trademark Law Group
Watch the Super Bowl® on Sunday, February 6th, and you can make the calls. Which ad will be your Most Valuable Pick? Which is the most creative? Has the best production values? Is the dullest?
If your picks most closely match our judges’, you will win an iPad!
Bob Barrie | ECD, Barrie D’Rozario Murphy
Mike Gray | Pres., CMO, Martin Williams Advertising
Jim Nelson | CCO, Carmichael Lynch
The Only Real Game in Town
Our Advertising, Marketing & Trademark Law Group is unique. We don’t just moonlight on advertising and trademark issues like other attorneys. We’re creative thinkers with creative backgrounds who understand your business and your legal needs. And just like you, we only watch the Super Bowl® for the ads. So when you need legal help on any creative project, we’re the only real game in town.
Advertising, Marketing & Trademark Law Group Starting Line-Up
Fredrikson & Byron’s Super Bowl® MVP Challenge 2011
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY FEBRUARY 7, 2011.
- Eligibility: You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States at the time you enter the Fredrikson & Byron Super Bowl(R) MVP Challenge (the "Challenge"). Void in New York and Florida and wherever prohibited. Employees, officers and directors (and their respective immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings, children) or household members (whether or not related) of Fredrikson & Byron, P.A. (“Sponsor”) or its subsidiaries, affiliates and others who participate in the creation, production or administration of the Sweepstakes are ineligible. Participants agree to these Official Rules.
- How to Enter and Play: Watch the February 6, 2011 Super Bowl® commercials, and, using the Score Card included with your MVP Challenge mailer, vote for your favorite Super Bowl commercial in each of the ten Categories. Then access www.fredlaw.com/mvpchallenge (the “Website”), and follow the directions to enter your picks. All entries must be received and recorded by Sponsor’s computer by 11:59 PM CT on February 7, 2011. You will need to enter your full name, address, city, state, zip code, daytime phone number and e-mail address when submitting your entry.
Limit one entry per person. Any attempt to obtain more than one entry by using multiple/different email addresses, mailing addresses, identities or any other methods will void all of that participant’s entries.
All entry information submitted becomes the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
- Prize Details: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. Grand Prize is an iPad. Approximate Retail Value is $499.
- Judging: Sponsor will determine the Grand Prize winner on or about March 1, 2011 from all eligible entries received. Each participant’s pick for each Category will be compared to the three judge’s picks for each corresponding category. The entry whose picks for each Category most closely match the judges’ picks for each Category will win the Grand Prize.
In the event of a tie, the tie will be broken by comparing the finalists’ picks for the MVP Ad of the Year Category to the ad receiving the most picks from the judges for that Category. If further tie breakers are needed, the same will be done for each successive Category, one Category at a time, going down the list of Categories on the Score Card, and the finalist(s) whose picks continue to most closely match the judges’ picks for the next category, when counted with the previous categories, will continue as finalists until the winner is determined. If that process does not produce a winner, a winner will be randomly selected from the then-remaining finalists. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Challenge. Sponsor will attempt to notify potential winners by mail, overnight mail and/or telephone within approximately two weeks after final judging is complete.
- General Conditions: By entering, participants agree to release and hold Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and others involved with creating, producing or administering the Challenge, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, harmless from all liability for any damages, injuries or losses of any kind to person, reputation or property, arising directly or indirectly from the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize or his/her participation in this Challenge or any related activity. Winner grants (and agrees to confirm such grant in writing promptly upon request) to Sponsor the right to post his/her name on the website for 30 days following selection of winner. If any prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if a winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize will be forfeited and prize will be awarded to the runner-up.
- Limitations of Liability: In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an online entrant, such entry will be deemed to be made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is deemed as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for lost, late, incomplete, corrupted, stolen, illegible, misdirected, delayed or non-delivered entries, mail or e-mail; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable telephone, satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, or miscommunications or failed computer, network, telephone, satellite, or cable hardware, software or lines, or other technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic or network, the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture or loss of any such information. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Website users, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, tampering with or hacking of the Website. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or operation of the Challenge or Website, to be acting in violation of the terms of the Website or in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to threaten, abuse or harass any other person. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading or copying materials from or use of the Website. If, for any reason, this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Challenge and determined winner from eligible entries received prior to action taken. If Sponsor takes such action, Sponsor will post notice thereof on the Website.
In no event will Sponsor or its affiliates, subsidiaries or others involved with or their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of participant’s access to and use of the Challenge website or downloading from and/or printing material downloaded from the website.
Except where prohibited, participants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Challenge shall be resolved individually, without resort to any legal action, and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket expenses incurred in participating in this Challenge, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential and any other damages, other than for the above out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant and Sponsor in connection with this Challenge, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota without regard for the conflicts of law doctrines of any jurisdiction.
- Winner’s List: Name of winner will be posted on www.fredlaw.com/mvpchallenge until March 31, 2011.
Sponsor: Fredrikson & Byron, P.A., 200 South Sixth Street, Suite 4000, Minneapolis, MN 55402.