Kristin is an associate in Fredrikson & Byron’s Real Estate Group. She assists Fredrikson’s Real Estate clients with a variety of commercial transactions, including the sale, acquisition, leasing, development, construction and financing of properties.
Prior to joining Fredrikson & Byron, Kristin worked for a local law firm where she advised investors, developers, landlords, tenants, brokers, and property managers on real property leasing, sales, acquisitions, and title matters.
- University of Minnesota School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2006
- University of Minnesota, B.A., summa cum laude, 2002
- Supreme Court of Minnesota, 2006
- United States District Court for the District of Minnesota, 2007
- “Leasing Basics for Minnesota Charter Schools,” Second Annual Charter School Law Conference, Co-Presenter, August 2010
- “Closings and Closing Documents,” Minnesota CLE, Co-Presenter, April 2010
- Co-Author, “Closings and Closing Documents,” The Minnesota Real Estate Purchase & Sale Deskbook, Minnesota CLE, 2010
- Co-Author, “Assignment and Delegation,” The Minnesota Contracts Deskbook, Minnesota CLE, 2009
- Committee Member, Hennepin County Bar Association, Real Property Section
- Member, Minnesota Women Lawyers
- Member, Minnesota State Bar Association
- Member, Anoka County Bar Association
- Member, Urban Land Institute, Young Leaders Group