Leslie is a Senior Paralegal in Fredrikson & Byron’s Litigation Group. She’s responsible for all aspects of litigation support including document management, drafting and responding to discovery, drafting of pleadings, legal research, and assisting with deposition, motion and trial practice.
- Inver Hills Community College, Inver Grove Heights, Associate in Applied Science, Paralegal Certificate, 1988, Dean’s List
- Law Enforcement Degree, 1989, Dean’s List
- “Filing for Dollars: Budget Crisis Pushes Up Court Costs,” Co-authored with Emily E. Duke, August 2003, Bench & Bar
- Minnesota Paralegal Association
- Minnesota Bar Association - Bankruptcy and Litigation Sections