Rachelle is the project manager for the firm’s Litigation Support Department. She has over 11 years of Litigation Support experience. She is responsible for overseeing all project requests from legal teams; managing vendor requests and relations; promoting effective use of litigation support applications, documentation, prioritization, and delegation of project requests, and participation in early case assessment and best practices for all firm litigation cases.
- College of St. Catherine, B.S., Sociology and Women’s Studies, 2000
- LitWorks – Certified Litigation Support Project Manager Program, 2010
- University of St. Thomas, CMMP, Certified Professional Project Manager 2012
- MALSP – Minnesota Association of Litigation Support Practitioners
- Minneapolis – St. Paul Women in eDiscovery