Bonnie is a senior paralegal providing service and support in all areas involving real estate. She has worked at Fredrikson & Byron since 1973.
Bonnie has experience in all aspects of real estate, including commercial and residential transactions and lending, and probate and trust conveyances. She has special expertise in problem solving, title matters, torrens proceedings, mechanic's lien issues and contracts for deed.
- University of Minnesota, Undergraduate Studies
- “Recording Fees: Going Up,” Fredrikson & Byron’s Real Estate Focus Newsletter, May 2003
- “Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure,” June 2002
- Minnesota Paralegal Association
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations
- Hennepin County Bar Association, Real Property Section
- Minnesota State Bar Association