Health Law Webinar: Voluntary Refunds: The 60 Day Rule and More
Wednesday, June 8, 2016
12:00 – 1:00 P.M. CDT & 1:00 – 2:00 P.M. EST
David Glaser, attorney in Fredrikson & Byron’s Health Care Group
For more info contact: Jesse Mielke at email@example.com
A new regulation explains how health care organizations must report and return Medicare overpayments within 60 days.
- When does the clock start to run?
- Should you refund to the contractor or use the OIG self disclosure protocol?
- How far back must you go?
- What should you say in your refund letter?
- What SHOULDN’T you say?
- What are some issues that arise with statistical sampling?
This webinar will answer these questions and more.
We have applied for Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit for this program in Iowa and Minnesota. Please contact Greta Larson at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are an attorney licensed in another state and would like information about obtaining CLE accreditation. We have also applied for Health Care Compliance Association (HCCA) credits. Webinar participants will be notified of accreditation upon program approval of CLE and HCCA credits (typically three or four weeks following the webinar).