Health Law Webinar: Top Health Law FAQs for Hospitals and Clinics
Wednesday, July 12, 2017
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Eastern
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Central
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Mtn
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Pacific
David Glaser, Katie Ilten, Catherine London and Marguerite Ahmann, Fredrikson & Byron Health Care Attorneys
For more info contact: Jesse Mielke at email@example.com
We will update you on the most common questions from our hospital and clinic clients. This webinar will answer as many of these FAQs that we can cover in an hour. We will address questions like:
- What is the status of the Medicare Claims Appeal backlog?
- What is the OIG’s current thinking on free transportation to patients?
- Do traditional Medicare rules apply to Medicare Advantage services?
- Do I conduct a self-audit while I wait for the results of an external audit?
- Can we give discounts to non-Medicare patients?
- Can we charge interest on delinquent accounts?
We will go through as many questions as we can with quick, practical answers. If you have a question you would like us to address, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org (please put “Webinar Question” in the subject line). We can’t guarantee that we will get to all questions. We will try to address those with the broadest applicability to hospitals and clinics.
We have applied for Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit for this program in Iowa and Minnesota. Please contact Greta Larson at email@example.com if you are an attorney licensed in another state and would like information about obtaining CLE accreditation. We have also applied for Health Care Compliance Association (HCCA) credits. Webinar participants will be notified of accreditation upon program approval of CLE and HCCA credits (typically three or four weeks following the webinar).