LSI Conference on Renewable Energy in the Midwest
October 3-4, 2017
Fredrikson & Byron’s Renewable Energy Group is proud to sponsor, host and participate in the Ninth Annual Conference on Legal and Business Development for Renewable Energy in the Midwest, presented by Law Seminars International (LSI).
Daniel A. Yarano, Fredrikson & Byron’s Energy Group Co-Chair, is the Program Co-Chair for the Conference and will present the Introduction and Overview to kick off the event. Fredrikson & Byron’s Erik E. Malinowski will present during the “Deal Making Workshop: Essential Project Development Contracts and the Challenge of Making Them Work in Harmony” on Wednesday, October 4, at 1:30 p.m.
Fredrikson & Byron Discounted Registration
Planning to attend the conference? To receive a $200 discount on your registration, call LSI at 206.567.4490 and request to register using the “Fred Law rate.”
About the Conference
At this year’s conference, you’ll learn about:
- The big picture: special addresses on state policy priorities and business pros and cons for greater utility reliance on renewables
- Changes in the federal backdrop for development of renewable energy resources in the Midwest
- Demand drivers for new renewable resources in the Midwest and the current policy responses
- The Sustainable Communities Movement as an emerging driver for renewables development
- Development trends for solar gardens and other forms of community solar
- New developments in regional transmission and coordination of markets
- Permitting strategies and policies for energy facilities
- Energy infrastructure development on Tribal lands: Lessons from Dakota Access Pipeline
- The devil in the detail: essential project development contracts and the challenge of making them work in harmony
We hope to see you there!
Fredrikson & Byron, P.A.
200 South Sixth Street
Suite 4000 (40th Floor)
Minneapolis, MN 55402