Avoiding Regulatory Trouble & Responding to Government Inquiries: Anti-Fraud & FDA Update for Manufacturers
Hosted By: Fredrikson & Byron’s White Collar & Regulatory Defense Group and Gardner Law
- Brent Eilefson, Vice President, Legal Affairs, Chief Compliance Officer and Corporate Secretary, Upsher-Smith Laboratories
- Dulce Foster, Shareholder, Fredrikson & Byron
- Mark Gardner, Directing Attorney, Gardner Law
- Mary Heath, Associate, Fredrikson & Byron (Moderator)
- Amanda Johnston, Managing Attorney, Gardner Law
- Sarah Karlgaard, General Counsel, Canon Medical Systems Corporation, HIT Division
- Anne Miller, Principal Legal Counsel, Medtronic
- Sandra Sedo, Chief Compliance Officer, Cardiovascular Systems, Inc. (CSI)
- the latest anti-fraud and FDA cases;
- what it takes to design and maintain an effective compliance program and perform investigations; and
- how to respond to a government investigation.
The program consisted of six sessions. Click the title to be taken to a video of the recording.