Legal & Accounting Webinar: Navigating Opportunity Zone Client Representation
Date: Wednesday, June 26, 2019
1:00-2:00 p.m. Eastern
12:00-1:00 p.m. Central
11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. Mtn
10:00-11:00 a.m. Pacific
Hosted By: Fredrikson & Byron, WIPFLI, LLP and MNOppCo
Presenters: Emily Chad and Dannielle Lewis
Fredrikson & Byron, P.A. and WIPFLI, LLP are working with MNOppCo to provide a workshop to help legal and accounting professionals navigate opportunity zone client representation.
Topics will include:
- Initial questions to ask your client
- What to look for in deal documents
- How does an opportunity zone deal differ from other real estate investments?
- Can opportunity zone investments work for operating business investments?
- How complicated are these deals, really?
We have applied for Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit for this program in Iowa and Minnesota. Please contact Greta Larson at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are an attorney licensed in another state and would like information about obtaining CLE accreditation.