The H-2B and H-2A Temporary Work Visa Programs: Updates and Trends for the 2020 Filing Season Webinar
Date: Wednesday, October 23, 2019
1:00-2:00 p.m. Eastern
12:00-1:00 p.m. Central
11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. Mtn
10:00-11:00 a.m. Pacific
Hosted By: Fredrikson & Byron’s Immigration Group
This webinar is for employers who are considering or already participating in the H-2B non-agricultural temporary worker program or H-2A agricultural program. The speakers will address the following:
- Viable options for utilizing the H-2B non-agricultural and H-2A agricultural temporary work visa guest worker programs.
- Procedural overview of the H-2B and H-2A Programs.
- Employer’s obligations when sponsoring H-2 workers.
- H-2A and H-2B Compliance and Audits:
- DOL Program Audits
- Common Violations
- Wage and Hour Investigations
Note: Applications for HRCI HR (General) credits, Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM and Minnesota CLE credits have been submitted.