Travel in the Time of COVID-19 Webcast
Hosted By: Fredrikson & Byron’s Immigration Group
On July 29, attorneys from Fredrikson & Byron’s Immigration Group discussed important considerations for foreign and U.S. nationals when traveling to and from the U.S. during the COVID-19 pandemic. Topics included:
- COVID-19 related travel bans to the U.S.
- Visa bars for certain employees (H’s and L’s) and exceptions
- Consular closures: when are emergency appointments granted?
- Restrictions on immigrant visas and exceptions
- Outbound travel for foreign nationals, permanent residents and U.S. citizens
- Extensions of stay and satisfactory departure
- Quarantine considerations (national and state level)
The program is available to view for free on-demand.