Women of Color in the Law Forum: Lifting as We Climb
Date: Wednesday, March 10, 2021
Time: 4-5:30 p.m. CT
Fredrikson & Byron, Minnesota Women Lawyers and Twin Cities Diversity in Practice are proud to co-present the sixth annual Women of Color in the Law Forum: Lifting as We Climb (fully virtual this year, but no less lively). Join women lawyers of color, indigenous women lawyers and allies for an evening of camaraderie, community and real conversations about careers and professional life.
Featuring: a fireside chat with Shelley Carthen Watson, Senior Associate General Counsel at the University of Minnesota and recipient of the 2020 Woman of Power Award, and, as in years past, Discussion Circles.
The first 150 registrants by February 26th will receive a gift from Thomasina’s Cashew Brittle, a Minneapolis-based, 100% women and Black-owned business.
During registration, you will have an opportunity to opt in for an event participant list, to be shared after the event with registrants and sponsoring organizations.
This program has been submitted for Elimination of Bias credits through Minnesota CLE.
- Hmong American Bar Association (HABA)
- Lawyers Concerned for Lawyers of Minnesota (LCL)
- Minnesota American Indian Bar Association (MAIBA)
- Minnesota Asian Pacific American Bar Association (MNAPABA)
- Minnesota Association of Black Lawyers (MABL)
- Minnesota Hispanic Bar Association (MHBA)
- Minnesota Lavender Bar Association (MLBA)
- Minnesota State Bar Association (MSBA)
- Minority Women Lawyers Association (MWLA)
- Somali American Bar Association (SABA)
- The Infinity Project