Under IRC § 6330, a taxpayer is entitled to a “collection due process” (CDP) hearing before the IRS Appeals Office can take any enforced collection action.
- What? Another Supreme Court Tax Case? Yup, but you really ought to watch THIS one…
- The Tangled Web of Worker Classification: Different Legal Standards Weave Confusion
- How to Undermine Your Tax Positions: Let’s Talk About Privilege
- Professor Moriarty Is Going to Make an Appearance at the U.S. Supreme Court
- Minnesota Ends COVID-19 Nexus Relief
- Less Than Meets the Eye: SCOTUS Holds Tax Court Petition Deadline Not Jurisdictional
- The Glory of Junk Mail
- Double, Double Toil and Trouble: DOL and IRS Penalties for Failure to File Form 5500
- As Sherlock Holmes Would Say, “The Game’s Afoot”: A Possible SCOTUS Tax Case?
- Down the Rabbit Hole: Should Companies Let Employees Work from Other States?
- EventOctober 24 & 26, 2023Fredrikson's 39th Annual Employment & Labor Law Seminar
- EventUnderstanding and Complying with New U.S. Requirements When Doing Business in China
- EventHealth Law Webinar—HIPAA and Health Privacy FAQ Session
- EventHealthcare Immigration Prescriptions – Immigration Strategies for Physicians and Allied Health Staff in both Clinical and Academic Healthcare Practices