It is another brisk morning walk to work. Leaves swirl about and black coffee warms your body as the autumn wind blows. Once inside, you take the elevator all the way up before walking down the hall to your office. You just closed the quarterly books, so your morning is busy preparing to report financials. Despite the chaos, you are calm and in control. You then open an email from your general counsel, and all calm is shattered.
- What? Another Supreme Court Tax Case? Yup, but you really ought to watch THIS one…
- The Tangled Web of Worker Classification: Different Legal Standards Weave Confusion
- How to Undermine Your Tax Positions: Let’s Talk About Privilege
- Professor Moriarty Is Going to Make an Appearance at the U.S. Supreme Court
- Minnesota Ends COVID-19 Nexus Relief
- Less Than Meets the Eye: SCOTUS Holds Tax Court Petition Deadline Not Jurisdictional
- The Glory of Junk Mail
- Double, Double Toil and Trouble: DOL and IRS Penalties for Failure to File Form 5500
- As Sherlock Holmes Would Say, “The Game’s Afoot”: A Possible SCOTUS Tax Case?
- Down the Rabbit Hole: Should Companies Let Employees Work from Other States?
- EventOctober 24 & 26, 2023Fredrikson's 39th Annual Employment & Labor Law Seminar
- EventUnderstanding and Complying with New U.S. Requirements When Doing Business in China
- EventHealth Law Webinar—HIPAA and Health Privacy FAQ Session
- EventHealthcare Immigration Prescriptions – Immigration Strategies for Physicians and Allied Health Staff in both Clinical and Academic Healthcare Practices