- Posts by Sage H. O’NeilAssociate
Sage assists businesses with tax issues and works to provide practical support to clients’ issues.
Sage received his J.D. from the New York University School of Law where he was a staff editor for the Tax Law Review. Prior to joining ...
Despite the relatively simple mechanics of the distribution and forgiveness of PPP loans, the taxation of both expenses paid for with PPP loan proceeds and forgiveness of the PPP loans has continued to evolve, leaving complicated rules for taxpayers to navigate.
- The Tangled Web of Worker Classification: Different Legal Standards Weave Confusion
- How to Undermine Your Tax Positions: Let’s Talk About Privilege
- Professor Moriarty Is Going to Make an Appearance at the U.S. Supreme Court
- Minnesota Ends COVID-19 Nexus Relief
- Less Than Meets the Eye: SCOTUS Holds Tax Court Petition Deadline Not Jurisdictional
- The Glory of Junk Mail
- Double, Double Toil and Trouble: DOL and IRS Penalties for Failure to File Form 5500
- As Sherlock Holmes Would Say, “The Game’s Afoot”: A Possible SCOTUS Tax Case?
- Down the Rabbit Hole: Should Companies Let Employees Work from Other States?
- It’s Not Easy Being Green: The Complicated Web of State Taxation and Renewable Energy Projects
- Firm NewsFredrikson Hires Ann Rainhart as Chief Operating Officer
- Legal UpdateSEC Division of Examinations 2023 Exam Priorities
- Legal UpdateState Department Plans Pilot to Allow Visa Renewals in United States for H and L Workers
- Legal Update41K+ Individuals Denied Visas Under Trump-Era Travel Ban Can Reapply Without Paying a Fee