- Posts by Natalie D. KadievitchShareholder
Natalie is a resident shareholder practicing in the area of intellectual property law with an emphasis in patent prosecution and client counseling. Natalie is a registered patent attorney and focuses her practice in the areas of ...
Under U.S. law, patent marking is optional. One may ask, well, then why do it? The short answer; damages.
We would like to introduce you to Patent Lodge.
In the U.S., patents will soon be granted electronically starting April 18, 2023.
- Amgen Inc. v. Sanofi: The Supreme Court Leaves Enablement Undisturbed
- Best Practices - Patent Marking - Why We Recommend It
- Good News for the Environment
- Proposed Fee Changes from the USPTO
- Welcome to Patent Lodge
- PTO Update: eGrants
- PTO Update: Good News for Small & Micro-Entities
- PTO Practice Tip: AFCP 2.0: Do We Recommend It?
- EventOctober 24 & 26, 2023Fredrikson's 39th Annual Employment & Labor Law Seminar
- EventHealth Law Webinar—HIPAA and Health Privacy FAQ Session
- EventHealthcare Immigration Prescriptions – Immigration Strategies for Physicians and Allied Health Staff in both Clinical and Academic Healthcare Practices
- EventEmpowering Growth: Revenue-Based Financing for Emerging Enterprises