As of December 29, 2022, the USPTO reduced the fees relating to patents matters for small and micro-entities! Particularly, the fees were reduced to 40 percent of the large entity fee amounts for small entities, while the fees were reduced to 20 percent of the large entity fee amounts for micro entities. For example, for filing a U.S. utility application, the official U.S. filing fee amounts to $1,820 for a large entity, but $728 for a small entity and only $364 for a micro entity.
Does your client qualify for reduced fees? Just ask us.
- New Enablement Guidelines Published by the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- Gauging the Latest From the USPTO Relating To AI
- Fredrikson Spotlight – Introducing Steve Helland
- Food for Thought – Interesting AI Development and Filing Trends
- Will Design Patents Become Easier to Challenge?
- Cause for Concern Regarding Continuation Practice?
- New PTAB Rule – Applicants Can Now Ask for the Director’s Review of PTAB Decisions
- Adieu to USPTO’s EFS-Web System and PAIR
- Amgen Inc. v. Sanofi: The Supreme Court Leaves Enablement Undisturbed
- Best Practices - Patent Marking - Why We Recommend It