Adam brings his experience working in both accounting and law firms to assist clients with their tax and financial concerns as it pertains to their sophisticated estate planning needs.
Adam helps clients understand the tax and financial consequences of their estate planning goals. He works with attorneys and clients to structure those plans in a way that satisfies not only tax and financial concerns, but also overall family planning goals.
- Prepares, reviews and coordinates federal and state tax filings for fiduciary, individual, estate and gift tax returns.
- Responds to and works with federal and state taxing authorities in response to tax filings.
Estate Tax Planning
- Uses his tax and financial experience, research skills and computer knowledge in preparing estate and tax projections to assist clients in the decision making process.
- University of New Hampshire School of Law, J.D., 2002
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A., 1993
- Minnesota, 2009