Lisa is an accomplished litigation paralegal who assists clients with pursuing tax refunds and future tax reductions.
Lisa has been supporting attorneys on commercial property tax appeals for five years. She has an additional 12 years of experience working with attorneys on product liability actions and complex insurance defense cases. She regularly attends continuing legal education classes and property tax seminars to keep abreast of current developments and trends in the property tax field and legal profession.
- St. Olaf College, B.A.
Civic & Professional
- Minnesota Certified Paralegal
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation (IPT), Member
- Minnesota Paralegal Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Tax Section
- Litigation Sectional for Paralegals, Former Co-Chair