Becky is involved with investigation and has client contact from the onset, which insures economical and comprehensive service.
Becky is a senior paralegal in Fredrikson & Byron’s Employment & Labor Law Group, focusing primarily on defense of workers’ compensation claims on behalf of self-insured employers. She brings over 35 years of experience to assisting attorneys with case analysis and strategy, working with expert witnesses, drafting pleadings and preparing cases for trial.
- Becky was integral in obtaining a favorable fraud finding in a workers’ compensation case resulting in a sizeable indemnity credit to our client. That result was possible through extensive financial investigation and analysis by Becky.
- Becky’s exhaustive investigations lead to very favorable settlements on behalf of our clients.
- Becky is always responsive and accessible to clients and other parties.
- University of Minnesota, B.A., 1980
- Certificate in Paralegal Studies
Civic & Professional
- Hennepin County Housing Court Project Clinic, Volunteer