Victoria is a litigator who focuses her practice on understanding the ins and outs of your business needs in order to achieve the most effective and efficient results.
As a natural leader, Victoria is driven by her desire to ensure clients know exactly the direction they should go at every stage and that they have the resources to do so with confidence.
She is versed in the complexities of business litigation, including commercial and contract disputes, business torts and data-sharing issues.
Prior to joining Fredrikson, Victoria worked in corporate bankruptcy, representing trustees and debtors in possession in avoidance action litigation. Victoria additionally served as a legal intern at the Federal Trade Commission and the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Victoria is licensed to practice in Minnesota and California.
- George Washington University Law School, J.D., 2020, with honors
- University of San Diego, B.A., 2017
- Minnesota, 2023
- California, 2020
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- Legal Intern, Federal Trade Commission
- Legal Intern, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
Civic & Professional
- Federal Communications Law Journal, Member, 2018-2020