Past State Tax Webinars
Leaving Town? Top 10 MN Residency Myths Debunked Webinar
Looking to Sell? Pre-Sale Considerations and Strategies to Avoid State Tax Pitfalls
How COVID-19 Is Forcing States and Taxpayers to Re-Sweep the Minefield
State and Local Tax Implications of International Tax Reform and the CARES Act
Innovative Audit Challenges: Mitigating Revenue Department Assessment Strategies
SALT Controversy Strategies from Audits through Litigation
Navigating Property Taxes in a COVID-19 Market
Responding to COVID-19: A Tax Administrator Panel Perspective
Thursday, April 16, 2020
- Kyle Brehm – Officer, Fredrikson & Byron P.A.
- Ben Clough – Policy Director, Corporation Income Tax, Iowa Department of Revenue
- Kurt Konek – Policy Director, Individual Income Tax, Iowa Department of Revenue
- Michael Mertens – Policy Director, Pass-Through Entities, Iowa Department of Revenue
- Tim Reilly – Policy Director, Sales and Excise Taxes, Iowa Department of Revenue
- Robert Doty – Assistant Commissioner, Minnesota Department of Revenue
- Mark Godfrey – Taxation Division Director of Missouri, Missouri Department of Revenue
- Dee Wald – General Counsel & Special Assistant Attorney General, North Dakota Office of State Tax Commissioner
- Wendy Miller – Director, Audit Bureau, Wisconsin Department of Revenue
Continuing Education Information
This educational webinar series is pending approval for Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit in Iowa and Minnesota.
The Minnesota Society of CPAs (MNCPA) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website.