The Supreme Court’s Siegel opinion found the U.S. Trustee’s temporary fee increase unconstitutional. What are the implications of the opinion?
Small businesses face ever-increasing financial distress from a number of different factors, including price inflation, supply chain issues, and workforce changes. How widespread are these issues and what will their impact be on small businesses in the future?
The Ninth Circuit Bankruptcy Appellate Panel recently applied a totality of the circumstances test to determine what types of activities satisfy the core or historical operations requirement for debtors that are no longer operating.
- When High Times Get Low: Preparing for Minnesota’s Inevitable Cannabis Receivership Wave
- Eighth Circuit Holds Avoidance Actions May Be Sold Under § 363
- Confirmation of First Known Sub V Prepack
- A Quintet of Recent Major Court Decisions in Mass Tort Cases and a Scholarly Defense of Third-Party Releases and Two-Step Bankruptcies as a Matter of Public Policy
- Recent Trends in Subchapter V
- Subchapter V Bankruptcy Reorganization: Strategies and Uses
- Must a Liquidating Trustee Pay U.S. Trustee Fees Post-Confirmation?
- Practical Advice for Addressing Guarantees in Bankruptcy
- Preparing for Doomsday: A Primer for Creditors to Protect their Rights Against the Demise of Cryptocurrency