Financing a Minnesota Startup
Date: Monday, October 9, 2017
Time: 3:30 – 5:00 p.m.
A seasoned panel of entrepreneurs, investors and lawyers will discuss the challenges and nuances of raising money for a Minnesota startup. Whether you’re just starting a business or you’re in the thick of fundraising now, this discussion will answer your questions:
- Who should you talk to about investing – family, angels, VCs?
- Should you hire a broker?
- Should you prepare a private placement memorandum?
- Should I present investors with a term sheet?
- What the heck is a SAFE?
- Should I sell convertible promissory notes?
Brett Brohl, Founder and Managing Director, The Syndicate Fund
David Dalvey, Managing General Partner, Brightstone Venture Capital
Jeremy Pierotti, CEO, Sansoro Health, LLC
Kevin Spreng, Shareholder, Fredrikson & Byron P.A.
David Winkler, Shareholder, Fredrikson & Byron P.A.
3:00 p.m. Registration
3:30 – 5:00 p.m. Panel Discussion and Q&A
Fredrikson & Byron P.A.
200 South Sixth Street, 40th Floor
Minneapolis, MN 55402