#CanWeSayThat? AdLaw Answers from Industry Pros
2018 will bring new tools, platforms, memes, and demands for advertisers and agencies. But how do you stay legal while keeping it fast and bold? Fredrikson & Byron presented a program featuring insight, conversation and lessons-learned with advertising lawyers and renowned industry professionals with a goal to deliver practical and actionable advice in our fluid and competitive environment.
Fredrikson & Byron Speakers:
- Steven E. Helland, Chair of Internet, Technology & E-Commerce Group and Co-chair of Media & Entertainment Group, Fredrikson & Byron, P.A.
- John C. Pickerill, Attorney, Fredrikson & Byron, P.A.
- Courtney A. H. Thompson, Attorney, Fredrikson & Byron, P.A.
- Aaron Cannon, Accessible360
- Michele Landis, Accessible36
- Sarah Edwards, Influencer, I Am Sarah Edwards
- Bridget Jewell, Social Media Creative Director, Periscope, Inc.
- Heather Leiferman, Director of Marketing & PR, Buffalo Wild Wings
For more information on this program or the Fredrikson & Byron’s Advertising, Media and Trademark practice, please contact John Pickerill at email@example.com.