Key Issues Driving the M&A Market
Date: Tuesday, June 19, 2018
Time: 2:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Join Fredrikson & Byron, Deloitte and other Minnesota deal professionals as they explore developments that are impacting the M&A market. The program will provide national and local perspectives on the following topics:
- Tax Reform – Six Months In
- The State of M&A – Recent Market Statistics and Outlook
- Data Assets as Drivers in M&A
A networking reception and happy hour hosted by your friends at Deloitte and Fredrikson will follow the program.
- Andy Cantwell, CEO and Managing Partner, Carlson Private Capital Partners
- Christopher Cleary, Vice President Corporate Development, Medtronic
- Will Frame, Managing Director, Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC
- Leigh Hart, Corporate Development, Taylor Corporation
- Sten Hoidal, Data Protection & Cybersecurity Chair, Fredrikson & Byron, P.A.
- Leigh-Erin Irons, Private Equity Co-Chair, Fredrikson & Byron, P.A.
- Dan Kinsella, CFO, SportsEngine
- Ann Ladd, Shareholder, Fredrikson & Byron, P.A.
- Alex Phung, Senior Commercial Lawyer, Cargill
- Joel Schlachtenhaufen, Principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Jamie Snelson, M&A Co-Chair, Fredrikson & Byron, P.A.
- Jonathan Traub, Managing Director, Deloitte Tax LLP
- Kyle Woitel, Partner, Deloitte Tax LLP
Tax Reform – Six Months In
Speaker: Jonathan Traub, Managing Principal, Deloitte Tax LLP and former staff director for the Committee on Ways and Means of the U.S. House of Representatives
The State of M&A – Recent Market Statistics and Outlook
Speakers: Will Frame, Managing Partner, Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC, Christopher Cleary, Vice President Corporate Development, Medtronic, and Andy Cantwell, CEO and Managing Partner, Carlson Private Capital Partners, provide a market overview with leaders at Minnesota companies who are driving M&A efforts
Data Assets as Drivers in M&A
Speakers: Ann Ladd, Fredrikson & Byron’s Data Protection & Cybersecurity Group, Leigh Hart, Corporate Development, Taylor Corporation, Sten Hoidal, Data Protection & Cybersecurity Chair, Fredrikson & Byron, P.A., Alex Phung, Senior Commercial Lawyer, Cargill, and Joel Schlachtenhaufen, Principal M&A Consultative Services, Deloitte, review the intellectual property, privacy and emerging issues that are evaluated in the M&A process
Fredrikson & Byron, P.A.
U.S. Bank Plaza
200 S. Sixth Street, Suite 4000
U.S. Bank Plaza has recently instituted a new security protocol that requires all Fredrikson & Byron visitors to be registered and issued a guest badge. If you plan to attend this event, we strongly encourage registering at least 48 hours in advance, in order to expedite your arrival experience. Walk-in event attendees should allow for extra time for onsite security registration. For more information on the security process, click here.