Health Law Webinar: Tips for Conducting Employee Interviews During Internal Investigations
Date: Wednesday, February 13, 2019
Hosted By: Fredrikson & Byron’s Health Law Group
Presenter: David Glaser
This session discussed strategies for talking to employees during internal investigations.
- Is it better to use the carrot or the stick?
- Who should attend the interviews?
- How can you inadvertently blow a privilege?
- Is it better to have internal or external counsel conduct interviews?
- Can you ever do a telephone interview of a remote employee?
The session focused on lessons learned from successes and failures during many interviews.
Live webinar participants will receive an email upon program approval for Minnesota and Iowa Continuing Legal Education (CLE) and Health Care Compliance Association (HCCA) credits through the Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® (typically three or four weeks following the webinar). Please contact Greta Larson at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are an attorney licensed in another state and would like information about obtaining CLE accreditation.