Breaking the Blockade: Strategies for Essential Foreign Workers
Hosted By: Fredrikson & Byron’s Immigration Group
Presenters: Robert Aronson, Jenny Bouta Mojica and Matthew Webster
On October 8, 2020, attorneys from Fredrikson & Byron’s Immigration Group discussed strategies for essential foreign workers, including the following topics:
- Sources of current Immigration restrictions: pre- and post COVID-19
- National Interest Exemptions to COVID-19 visa suspensions
- Standards for National Interest Exemptions: who needs it and why?
- Status of U.S. consular activities
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection restrictions and the northern border
This program is available to view for free on-demand after registration.