Key Transfer Pricing Considerations (and Opportunities) in the Era of COVID Webinar
Date: Tuesday, September 29, 2020
Time: 8-9 a.m. PT • 9-10 a.m. MT • 10-11 a.m. CT • 11 a.m.-12 p.m. ET
Hosted By: Fredrikson & Byron’s International Group
CPE Credit: One CPE credit will be awarded to eligible participants
Companies that are continuing to deal with their international contracts during these daunting times must also navigate the complex rules regarding transfer pricing and related tax audits. They face additional challenges relating to issues such as:
- How has the global pandemic of COVID-19 made international business transactions, especially with related parties, even more difficult for companies to manage?
- Is it time to review and revise my transfer pricing agreements?
- What happens if my company gets caught internationally between inconsistent audits or changes by different tax authorities?
- Is the cost of changing transfer pricing methods or comparables worth the effort in the time of a down market?
- What changes do I need to be paying close attention to?
On September 29, these questions will be answered, along with some key takeaways for consideration as tax and legal advisors from RSM and Fredrikson & Byron come together to explore and explain this new landscape of transfer pricing tax issues. In this complimentary webinar, attendees will learn these top takeaway considerations for these new transfer pricing agreements, as well as:
- Related Party Contracts in the Era of COVID-19
- Overview of Transfer Pricing Concepts, Substantiation and Reporting
- International Dispute Resolution: Treaty vs. Non-Treaty Situations
- International Impact of BEPS, C-by-C Reporting, etc.
- Updating Studies to Reflect COVID, Market Changes
After viewing this webinar, attendees will be able to address the challenges posed by transfer pricing and related tax audits. Specifically, attendees will be able to:
- Manage international business transactions with related parties amid the COVID-19 pandemic
- Determine when to review and revise transfer pricing agreements
- Recognize inconsistent audits or changes by different tax authorities
- Evaluate if the cost of changing transfer pricing methods or comparables is worth the effort in the time of a down market
- Identify what changes you need to pay close attention to
CPE Credit Available
RSM US LLP is pleased to offer 1.0 CPE credit for attending each webcast. To qualify, you must log in to the webcast and provide your first name, last name and email address. You must remain logged in for a minimum of 50 minutes and answer 75 percent of the polling questions to receive credit. Group CPE is not available. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as refunds, cancellations and complaints, please contact RSM.
RSM US LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Advance preparation: None | Program level: Basic | Prerequisites: None | Delivery method: Group internet-based | Field of study: Taxes | CPE: 1.0 credit per webcast