What Do the 2020 Election Results Mean for U.S. Immigration?
Hosted By: Fredrikson & Byron’s Immigration Group
On November 17, 2020, attorneys from Fredrikson & Byron’s Immigration Group as they discuss what the 2020 election results mean for U.S. immigration, including:
- The New DOL Wage Levels
- An Update on H-1B Regulations
- Travel – Border Restrictions/Openings, Embassy Developments
- Foreign Students/Exchange Programs- F-1s and J-1s
- Discretion and No Deference Policy
- TPS, DACA , Executive Orders and Presidential Proclamations
This program is available to view for free on demand after registration.