Anna Lucia is committed to serving individuals across a range of immigration issues, with involvement in EB‑1, EB‑2, and O‑1 cases.
Anna Lucia primarily focuses on supporting STEM professionals, business leaders and academics seeking employment-based immigration. She provides technical writing expertise to clients and partners with attorneys across the immigration process, including drafting persuasive letters, responses to Requests for Evidence, immigration petitions and expert support letters.
With a medical and scientific background, Anna Lucia has both academic and industry experience. Prior to her position at Fredrikson, Anna Lucia worked as a technical writer in the field of biotechnology.
- University of Minnesota, M.S., cum laude
- St. Catherine University, B.A., magna cum laude
Civic & Professional
- Midwest Endometriosis Association, President
- Second Harvest Heartland Meals for Minds
- University of Minnesota, Land & Atmospheric Science Program Social Chair, 2017