Accessibility Assistance. Alternate Method.
If you have difficulty using or accessing any element of this website provided by Fredrikson & Byron, please call us at 612.492.7000 or email us at email@example.com and we will work with you to provide the information or item you seek through an alternate communication method that is accessible for you consistent with applicable law (for example, through telephone support). As a point of information, however, virtually all substantive information on this website is in text form, and virtually all pictures or images are ornamental and non-substantive.
Goal of Accessibility for All
Fredrikson desires to provide you a positive experience visiting our website, and we aim to promote accessibility and inclusion. Whether you are using assistive technologies such as a screen reader, a magnifier, voice recognition software or captions for videos, our goal is to make your use of Fredrikson & Byron’s technology a successful and enjoyable experience.
We are actively taking a wide range of actions and devoting resources to enhance the accessibility of our website and other technology. Here are some examples:
- Working with our internal and external technology team to review our website for accessibility, including measurement in reference to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
- Facilitating keyboard navigation
- Engaging an outside accessibility web firm with skill and experience involving accessibility
- Adopting a statement promoting accessibility
- Adding captions to video content
- Reviewing our website on a periodic basis for accessibility
- Offering alternate methods of doing business and communicating with our firm, such as through telephone communications
- Soliciting feedback and suggestions for improvement regarding accessibility
- Providing training to relevant employees regarding accessibility issues
- Working with our third party technology vendors to promote the accessibility of third party components of our technology environment
Although we are proud of the efforts that we have completed and that are in progress, we at Fredrikson & Byron view accessibility as an ongoing effort.
Please contact us at 612.492.7000 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any feedback or suggestions as to how we could improve the accessibility of this website or our other technology.