Claire assists attorneys with immigration matters, helping clients secure employment-based temporary and permanent residence in the United States.
She predominately assists with processing H‑1B, L‑1 and PERM applications and other employment-based immigration matters. She prioritizes the client by providing concise and thorough communication and people-focused services.
Claire has experience in H‑1Bs and H‑4s, L‑1s and L‑2s, PERM, I‑140s, Adjustment of Status, TNs, O‑1s, and asylum.
- Iowa State University, B.A., 2020
Civic & Professional
- Research Assistant, Iowa State University, 2019
- Advocates for Human Rights, Immigration Court Observation Volunteer, 2021-2022
- International Institute of Minnesota, Immigration Services Intern, 2020
- Jusoor Syria, Beirut and Bekaa Valley, Lebanon, Intern, 2019
- Fondation Orient-Occident, Rabat, Morocco, Intern, 2018