Nyajuok provides strategic legal counsel to clients on a variety of technology, data and software matters.
Nyajuok’s practice focuses on assisting clients with technology and data transactional matters, mergers and acquisitions, and IP diligence.
She assists in the strategic drafting and negotiation of technology transfers, licensing, and software and data agreements. She advises clients who work in a wide variety of industries including medical device, financial services, advertising and retail.
Prior to joining Fredrikson, Nyajuok gained experience at a law firm in Washington D.C. and as a Law Clerk in support of the Civil Litigation branch at the U.S. Department of Justice. She focused on global due diligence and compliance, government enforcement actions and internal investigations. Nyajuok is a Certified Information Privacy Professional accredited by the International Association of Privacy Professionals.
- Howard University School of Law, J.D., 2018
- Iowa State University, B.A., 2013, cum laude
- Arabic Language Institute, 2013
- Minnesota, 2020
- Legal Intern, Executive Office of the President, U.S. Trade Representative, Office of General Counsel, 2016
- North Star Lawyer, Minnesota State Bar Association, 2022
Civic & Professional
- National Bar Association, Member
- International Association of Privacy Professionals, Member
- Minnesota Association of Black Lawyers
- AmeriCorps, College Possible Twin Cities, Service Member, 2013-2014
News & Insights
Publications & Presentations
Featured in "Profiles in Practice: Nyajuok Deng," Hennepin Lawyer, January 12, 2023