2018 will bring new tools, platforms, memes, and demands for advertisers and agencies. But how do you stay legal while keeping it fast and bold? Fredrikson & Byron presented a program featuring insight, conversation and lessons-learned with advertising lawyers and renowned industry professionals with a goal to deliver practical and actionable advice in our fluid and competitive environment.
Fredrikson & Byron Speakers:
- Steven E. Helland, Chair of Internet, Technology & E-Commerce Group and Co-chair of Media & Entertainment Group, Fredrikson & Byron, P.A.
- John C. Pickerill, Attorney, Fredrikson & Byron, P.A.
- Courtney A. H. Thompson, Attorney, Fredrikson & Byron, P.A.
- Aaron Cannon, Accessible360
- Michele Landis, Accessible36
- Sarah Edwards, Influencer, I Am Sarah Edwards
- Bridget Jewell, Social Media Creative Director, Periscope, Inc.
- Heather Leiferman, Director of Marketing & PR, Buffalo Wild Wings
For more information on this program or the Fredrikson & Byron’s Advertising, Media and Trademark practice, please contact John Pickerill at email@example.com.