Hosted By: Fredrikson & Byron, P.A.
- Gillian Harrison, Whitefox Technologies Limited
- Rich Weiner, Fredrikson & Byron P.A.
The COVID-19 pandemic has created a whole new set of challenges for biofuels companies doing business around the world. With the rise of the pandemic in many countries, including China, the United States, Brazil and beyond, these challenges will be with us for the foreseeable future, but biofuels companies that learn to adjust to this new reality can still thrive internationally.
Join us as we investigate the major changes for biofuels companies doing business abroad.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The current challenges of doing cross-border biofuels projects
- How to surmount these challenges
- What governments around the world are doing to entice biofuels companies to do business in their country