On December 4, 2019, Fredrikson hosted “Healthcare 2020: Emerging Business Models” with Deloitte to discuss how data is driving value-based care models and partnerships and how regulatory initiatives around price transparency, interoperability, and referral relationships are shaping (or chasing) the future.
Asif Dhar of Deloitte provided an eye-opening presentation of the current state of smart health communities and how to effectively analyze health data so that individuals and communities can better manage population health and focus on preventive health measures.
Our healthcare provider and policy panelists engaged in an interactive session focused on new business initiatives, how data is used to drive care delivery, the impact of interoperability and price transparency in the U.S. health systems, and the rise of robotics and AI in healthcare delivery.
Thank you to our attendees, and a special thank you to all of our panelists for their time and insights into how healthcare is impacting their business and what the future holds for a healthier society.
- Kushan Biswas, Senior Manager, Deloitte Consulting
- Asif Dhar, Principal and Chief Health Informatics Officer, Deloitte Consulting
- Daniel Esquibel, Senior Manager, Regulatory and Operational Risk, Deloitte Advisory
- Jennifer Lohse, Vice President and General Counsel, Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation
- Stephen T. Parente, Senior Economist, Council of Economic Advisers
- Cris Ross, Chief Information Officer, Mayo Clinic
- Troy Simonson, CEO, Twin Cities Orthopedics
- Amrinder Singh, Director, Venture Capital, Medtronic
For more information on Fredrikson’s Life Sciences Group, contact Chris Melsha or Jamie Snelson.