On November 17, 2020, Fredrikson's International Group discussed the major legal and financial aspects of distributing and selling products overseas. Attendees learned about the following:
- Various ways of establishing a distribution network overseas;
- Important tax considerations when selling products abroad;
- Legal issues that arise when selling products in foreign countries;
- Protecting your intellectual property rights overseas; and
- Financial issues to consider when selling to foreign customers.
This program is available to view for free on demand after the event.
Already registered? View on demand
This webcast is held using ON24. Test your system in advance of the program or read more about the minimum system requirements here.