On November 17, 2020, Fredrikson's International Group discussed the major legal and financial aspects of distributing and selling products overseas. Attendees learned about the following:
- Various ways of establishing a distribution network overseas;
- Important tax considerations when selling products abroad;
- Legal issues that arise when selling products in foreign countries;
- Protecting your intellectual property rights overseas; and
- Financial issues to consider when selling to foreign customers.
This program is available to view for free on demand after the event.