Hosted By: Fredrikson & Byron’s Immigration Group
Presenters: Robert Aronson, June Cheng and Debra Schneider
On July 29, 2020, attorneys from Fredrikson & Byron's Immigration Group discussed important considerations for foreign and U.S. nationals when traveling to and from the U.S. during the COVID-19 pandemic. Topics included:
- COVID-19 related travel bans to the U.S.
- Visa bars for certain employees (H’s and L’s) and exceptions
- Consular closures: when are emergency appointments granted?
- Restrictions on immigrant visas and exceptions
- Outbound travel for foreign nationals, permanent residents and U.S. citizens
- Extensions of stay and satisfactory departure
- Quarantine considerations (national and state level)
The program is available to view for free on demand.
Already registered? View on demand
This webcast is held using ON24. Test your system in advance of the program or read more about the minimum system requirements here.