Aloni assists attorneys and clients with a wide range of family-based and employment-based immigration matters.
Aloni has a bachelor’s degree in economics with a focus in public policy and a minor in political science from the University of St. Thomas, St. Paul. She is a Spanish-speaking paralegal and enjoys helping individuals navigate the complex immigration system.
- Adjustment of Status
- University of St. Thomas, B.S., 2022
- Ryan Companies’ Scholarship, Ryan Companies US, Inc., 2018-2022
- Wallin Scholarship, Wallin Education Partners, 2018-2022
- Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship Recipient, U.S. Department of State, 2021
Civic & Professional
- University of Minnesota Law School - Minnesota Pre-Law Scholars Program, Scholar, 2021
- Delta Sigma Pi - Nu Tau Chapter, Member, 2020-2022
- VISION Global Community Building Program - University of St. Thomas, Volunteer, 2019-2020