Austin provides representation and practical advice to companies in the oil and gas industry.
He has particular interest in serving clients with needs of litigation and appellate advocacy. Austin focused on litigation and constitutional law while attending the University of Nebraska College of Law. Prior to his work at Fredrikson, Austin served as a clerk on the Supreme Court of North Dakota.
- University of Nebraska College of Law, J.D., 2022, with distinction
- University of North Dakota, B.A., 2018, summa cum laude
- North Dakota, 2022
- Judicial Term Clerk, Honorable Justice Jerod E. Tufte, Supreme Court of North Dakota, 2022-2023
- Judicial Extern, Honorable Judge Joseph F. Bataillon, U.S. District Court for the District of Nebraska, 2022
- Merrifield Writing Competition, University of North Dakota, 2018
Civic & Professional
- North Dakota State Bar Association, Member
- Big Muddy Bar Association, Member