Skilled in the art of negotiation, Carly helps businesses draft and negotiate procurement contracts.
Carly represents Fredrikson & Byron in negotiations with its vendors. She drafts and negotiates contracts, including technology and software contracts, and assists with the firm’s procurement of products and services. Carly assists in managing processes related to protecting client data and provides internal support for managing the firm’s vendor contracting process. Prior to joining Fredrikson, she negotiated vendor contracts for one of the largest banks in the country.
- University of St. Thomas School of Law, J.D., 2013
- St. Olaf College, B.A., 2009, magna cum laude
- Minnesota, 2013
Civic & Professional
- Lakeville South High School, Assistant Mock Trial Coach, 2006-present
- Minneapolis Club, Co-Chair, Young Members Committee, 2018-present
- Minneapolis Club, Member, Women’s Committee, 2016-present
- Minneapolis Club, Member, Programming Committee, 2016-present