Eldri’s practice focuses on merger and acquisition transactions, representing a variety of clients ranging from small, family-owned businesses to large, multifaceted businesses, operating in various industries such as private equity, manufacturing, food, retail, energy services, equipment leasing and medical devices.
She has led both domestic and international merger and acquisition transactions, including drafting and negotiating asset and securities purchase and sale agreements, merger agreements and ancillary transaction documents, working with her clients to understand the goals and objectives of each transaction to reach final, satisfactory results.
In addition to mergers and acquisitions, Eldri has considerable experience with commercial transactions, including the drafting and negotiating of supply, purchase, service, manufacturing and similar types of contracts. She also provides general outside counsel representation to many of her clients, including advice with respect to formation, governance, shareholders, members and board activities.
- Represented leading private equity fund in sale of majority interest in Canadian-based manufacturer of recreational vehicles to a private equity firm.
- Represented shareholders of closely held oilfield services business in sale of capital stock to an international energy service company.
- Represented international manufacturer in sale of a business line, including closing transaction in more than ten countries worldwide.
- Counseled national retailer in various financing and private offering transactions.
- Represented national drugstore chain in sale of assets to a NYSE-listed retail pharmacy business.
- Represented shareholders of closely held international manufacturer of automotive aftermarket parts in sale of capital stock to a private equity firm.
- Counseled shareholders of medical device firm on merger into a NYSE-listed international medical device manufacturer.
- Represented an international technology firm in acquisition of all capital stock of add-on businesses.
- Assisted closely held national retailer in the minority investment by a private equity firm.
- Counseled farmers’ cooperative in acquisition of assets from a competitor.
- Represented a leading private equity firm in the acquisition of the assets of a coatings business.
- Represented small business owner in sale of medical device start-up company to national medical device manufacturer.
- University of Minnesota Law School, J.D., 2001, cum laude
- St. Olaf College, B.A., 1993, cum laude
- Minnesota, 2001
Civic & Professional
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- South Dakota State Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Mergers & Acquisitions Group, Corporate Group, International Group
News & Insights
- Legal UpdateNew FAQs from SBA and the Department of the Treasury Provide Clarifications on the Paycheck Protection Program
- Legal UpdatePayroll Protection Loans Under the CARES Act: Updated FAQs for Companies Seeking Assistance
- Firm NewsFredrikson & Byron Represents Bio-Techne Corporation in its Acquisition of B-MoGen Biotechnologies Inc.