Elizabeth works with corporate and business clients on a variety of matters including compliance with regulatory requirements.
She assists clients in all aspects of business transactions and a wide array of general corporate issues. Elizabeth brings four years of in-house experience to provide practical and business-focused legal advice. Prior to joining Fredrikson, Elizabeth served as associate corporate counsel for a registered securities and commodities exchange where she represented the company in two of its primary business units: designated contract market and commercial real estate holdings.
- University of St. Thomas School of Law, J.D., 2016
- North Dakota State University, 2012
- Minnesota, 2016
North Star Lawyer, Minnesota State Bar Association, 2022
Civic & Professional
- Minnesota Women Lawyers, Member
- University of St. Thomas School of Law Mentor Externship Program, Mentor
- Kappa Delta Twin Cities Alumnae Chapter, Board Member
- American Legion Auxiliary, Member, 1999 - Present