Erin is committed to developing personalized estate plans for individuals and families that focus on the client’s goals and priorities while implementing tax planning strategies.
Erin also guides clients through estate and trust administration and assists business-owner clients with succession planning.
- Advises clients on tax and estate planning strategies.
- Prepares wills, trust agreements, power of attorney forms, health care directives and related estate planning documents.
- Develops succession plans for owners of closely held businesses.
- Prepares estate, gift and fiduciary tax returns.
- Assists fiduciaries with probate, and estate and trust administration.
- Drafts antenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
- Rutgers Law School, J.D., 2010
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.A., 2004
- Minnesota, 2020
- New Jersey, 2010
- Law Clerk, Honorable Vito L. Bianco, Tax Court of New Jersey, 2010-2011
Civic & Professional
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Estate Planners Council of Southern Minnesota, Board Member, 2021-Present
- Mankato Area Foundation, Board Member, 2023 - Present
- Blue Earth County, Election Judge, 2018-Present
- Blue Earth County Historical Society, Trustee, 2018-2022
News & Insights
Publications & Presentations
Co-Author, “FATCA: IRS Registration Opens for Business,” Bloomberg BNA, Volume 15, Number 11
Co-Author, “Non-U.S. (International) Banks and the Latest FATCA Implications,” KPMG International Bank Tax Newsletter, May 2013
Presenter, Final FATCA Regulations: The Compliance Challenge is On, KPMG TaxWatch Webcast, February 2013
Presenter, Alternative to FATCA Regime: Model Intergovernmental Agreement, KPMG TaxWatch Webcast, August 2012