Eugene provides comprehensive services in employment-based immigration matters, focusing on clients who are scientific or biomedical researchers and other cases in which the applicant’s outstanding abilities provide the basis for the immigration benefit. He works on cases for permanent residence as well as temporary work authorization.
He coordinates closely with clients to obtain the personal and professional documentation necessary for immigration filings and generates comprehensive, customized written presentations to establish clients’ outstanding abilities in accordance with employment-based immigration guidelines. He considers active client communication and support to be an integral part of his job.
Eugene partners with attorneys and clients to prepare thorough and effective filings to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services and other federal and state agencies.
- Outstanding Professor or Researcher (EB-1B)
- Individual of Extraordinary Ability (EB-1A)
- Employment-based immigrant visas (I-485)
- NYSDOT National Interest Waivers (EB-2)
- Individuals of Extraordinary Ability or Achievement (O-1)
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Hamline University, Paralegal Certificate, 2009
- Oberlin College, B.A., 1982
- Outstanding Post Baccalaureate Award, Hamline University Paralegal Certificate Program, 2009