Jennifer is an experienced real estate and energy attorney who represents utilities and business with renewable energy projects and commercial real estate transactions.
Jennifer’s previous experience includes both private practice and a number of years as assistant general counsel with a major regulated electric and natural gas utility. Jennifer has significant experience with real estate transactions, energy projects, contracts, land rights and right-of-way matters. Jennifer is adept at integrating business strategy with policy to achieve corporate objectives. She is a collaborator who excels at balancing risk and finding creative solutions to complex issues, and has a demonstrated ability to bringing efficiencies to the clients and teams she works with.
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- University of Minnesota - Morris, B.A.
- Rising Star, Minnesota Super Lawyers
Civic & Professional
- Jeremiah Program, Board of Trustees
- Alexandra House, Board of Directors
- Minnesota Women Lawyers, Partner Leadership Council
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member
- Hennepin County Bar Association, Member
- Diversity Lab, Volunteer
- DECA Inc., Volunteer
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law, Mentor