John brings to us the computer and financial analysis skills necessary to handle the highly complex tax and economic issues that underlie many of our clients’ legal concerns.
As Fredrikson’s Client Financial Services Manager, John has the ability to take sophisticated financial analysis and present it in a manner that makes the information understandable and useful.
With John’s law degree and a master of law in taxation, he has the legal background along with the financial and computer expertise to assist attorneys and their clients in understanding and using financial information in making critical legal decisions.
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D., 1986, cum laude
- William Mitchell College of Law, LL.M., 1988
- College for Financial Planning, Certified Financial Planner designation, 1992
- North Star Lawyer, Minnesota State Bar Association, 2012, 2016
Civic & Professional
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- International Association of Financial Planners