Kiersten assists attorneys by managing and coordinating the preparation, submission and monitoring of immigration cases.
Kiersten is an adept paralegal, experienced in gathering and researching relevant documentation for international clients and navigating domestic and foreign bureaucratic protocols to move cases forward. She works closely with clients to help navigate the immigration process, from contract to approval.
Kiersten assists attorneys by managing and coordinating the preparation, submission, and monitoring of immigration cases in a wide-range of employment-based immigration cases, including employer-sponsored petitions and alien self-petitions.
She understands the substantive factors affecting case strategy and management, including relevant immigration law, client immigration status, and case objectives, and to function in a proactive manner, including the tracking of all relevant dates in the life of the case and alerting the Responsible Attorney to any dynamics in a case that require intervention and/or resolution.
- Eastern Gateway Community College, Paralegal Program, Certificate, 2021, magna cum laude
- National University of Ireland - Galway, International Human Rights LL.M, 2017
- Concordia College, B.A., 2016, cum laude
Civic & Professional
- Minnesota Paralegal Association, Member
- American Swedish Institute, Member
- State of Minnesota, Notary Public
- International Criminal Court, Certificate, 2017
- Volunteer Judge, Minnesota History Day, Minnesota Historical Society